CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Message from Ms. Jacky

To Ms. Guerrero:
How can I ever thank you for giving me a wonderful experience as a student teacher. I could never ask for anyone better. You are a person who makes life easier and better for everyone around you. Your continual acts of thoughtfulness and kindness brighten each day. What you did for me will glow in my memory, reviving pleasant feelings every time I think about it. I appreciate you and I Thank You. Thank You for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for all the fond memories, and for feelings that I will always treasure.

To my wonderful students:

With students like you, teaching is easy
I look forward to each day;
Your wondering minds keep me on my toes;
You make teaching more like play.

Students like you make teaching rewarding;
When I go home, I’m content;
You pay attention, you learn—giving me
A sense of accomplishment.

Thank you for being the way you are,
For making my job so much fun.
I’ll remember how good you made me feel,
Even when my teaching is done.

To Ms. Pam Buckingham:
Thank You so much for being there to guide me whenever I encounter problems with my experience. I've learned that:
  2 teach is
+ 2 touch lives
-----------------
4 ever

You've put up with my complaints and whining... I wonder how you can take that including all the other student teachers complaints and whines... You're probably superwoman in disguise! Have an extremely magnificent upcoming semester with your new batch of student teachers. Once again, Thank You very much!

No comments: